Our law practice focuses on advising, counseling and representing financial institutions.
We have extensive experience representing clients in a variety of matters in the financial services industry. Below are examples of the matters on which our attorneys have previously assisted clients.
- Advising clients on regulatory and legislative matters
- Counseling boards and directors on corporate and governance issues
- Assisting clients on financing transactions
- Representing clients before agencies on applications and administrative actions
- Representing shareholders in corporate matters
- Providing legal opinions and counseling on new financial products
- Advising clients on community and low income lending
- Counseling clients on antitrust issues
- Advising clients on particular aspects of employment law applicable to financial institutions' employees and managers
- Representing clients in complex litigation
- Counseling clients on compliance with federal requirements for reporting suspected criminal financial activity